Followers

Monday, July 17, 2023

Mermaids or Merpeople

 Hello Everyone, there's still another week left over at Tag Tuesday to join in with our Tag challenge.

It's Michele's theme this time around and she has chosen Mermaids or Merpeople, any medium, but it must be a Tag.

This is my Tag...Please click on the photo to enlarge it.



I totally forgot I had this stamp, given to me by a friend who was downsizing her craft stash. It reminds me of pictures in a vintage story book for children. 

I didn't want to go too heavy with the colouring, so used water colour pencils to colour it.

The tag base was coloured using distress ink.

Do pop over and join us if you can, we are here at TAG TUESDAY.

5 comments:

lichazul said...

Beautiful Tag👏👏👏🤩 have a great day

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the beautiful whimsical/Vintage looking Mermaid
Carol x

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely tag.

Have a good Tuesday

much💜love

pinky said...

She is magical and very graceful Sandie. Brilliant tag!

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely tag.

Much💜love