Followers

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Another Silhouette Tag.

 Hi Everyone, carrying on with the Silhouette theme over at Tag Tuesday, I have made another Tag.



The tag was cut from some old card that I had left over from another project and it's got lovely bright colours from Oxide inks.

I thought it would be the ideal for the butterfly stamp, so I am happy with the result.

There is still time to join in with this fun challenge, it ends next monday.

You can find it here at TAG TUESDAY

5 comments:

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous Tag💐☺️ congrats
Happy day

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and butterflies love the vibrant inky background
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Sandie, love your butterflies. so beautiful. Glad you reminded me that it's my turn next week! Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely; luv the light free mood.

Much🖤love

pinky said...

That is super pretty and really pops with that gorgeous shade of pink Sandie. Love it.