Followers

Monday, September 11, 2023

Little Dogs Tag

 Hi Everyone, finally got around to posting my Tag for Pinky's theme over at Tag Tuesday.

For my tag I chose Dogs, the stamps were actually given to me by a friend, I am pretty sure she got them with a magazine, they were perfect for my tag and even includes a rope toy.

The pennants were from a different stamp set.



There is still a week left in our challenge, so plenty of time for you to play along.
You can find us here at Tag Tuesday.



4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and inky background-love the stamps
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colours and the wonderful dogs. Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

So cuteeee

Much🖤love

pinky said...

That is super cute Sandie and the background is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along.
Hugs
Pinky