Followers

Monday, October 16, 2023

A form of Transport

 Hello Everyone, well, it's my turn to choose the theme for the next 2 weeks over at Tag Tuesday

My theme is "A form of Transport "  it can be modern or vintage, land, air or sea.

My Tags I've kept in mono with one other colour.

                                                   The Red Truck.


The Red Bus


Unfortunately the lighting wasn't great the day I took the phots, also it is difficult photographing white against white, I resorted to using a cream background and even that didn't look great,lol.

Do pop over and join in with our challenge, it's here at TAG TUESDAY




4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Both great tags, love the coloured image against the monochrome background.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags, Sandie. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

Fabulous makes, Sandie! Hope all is well with you. Always love seeing the A/O stamps used! I was going to use A/O's Hayride stamp set to make a tag for TT, but my tag had to be vertical orientation and I couldn't get it all to fit well, plus all the masking required isn't something I'm able to handle this week. Big hugs, xoxo

lichazul said...

Beautiful tags 💐☺️ happy week