Followers

Sunday, October 1, 2023

My Apothecary Postcard

 Over at Sunday Postcard Art I was delighted to be asked to host this weeks challenge and for my theme I have chosen Apothecary.


For my postcard I have used card that I had boiled with some leaves and set aside to dry several months ago, the colour and pattern of some of the leaves were perfect for this theme.
I used a set of my favourite stamps by Artistic Outpost called The Apothecary.
The row of bottles at the bottom of the postcard is a different stamp, I am pretty sure it's a Paperartsy mini stamp.
Do pop over and join in with this fun challenge if you can, you can use any medium, but your postcard must be 4"x 6"
You can find it here at Sunday Postcard Art


4 comments:

Deann said...

A great card and a unique and fun challenge...Thanks.

Gillena Cox said...

Happy October Sandra
My postcard is HERE

Much🖤love

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Well done and great theme!

crafty-stamper said...

Ooops must have missed this one.Love the background you made with the leaves and love all the stamps perfect in sepia tones.
Carol x