Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Sun

Crikey,where has the time gone this week, you wouldn't know it's supposed to be summer time...not very warm is it.
On to my Atc, this is one I made as my DT project over at http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/. Do pop over and have a look as this fortnight we shall be choosing 2 winners and there are 2 fabby prizes up for grabs.The theme this week was chosen by my fellow teamie Fiona, which is "To  use a Sun or Moon" in your creation. So out came my distress inks,H2o's,and my Inkylicsious stamps for the sentiment and Daises,the bird stamp is from my stash. The sun I made by pressing the lid of my pritt stick in to the distress ink pad and then pressing it on to  the card.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Sandie, leaving some love and thanks for the inspiration.

Ax

Dannii said...

Gorgeous ATC, Love the inking and stamping, beautiful phrase used. x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

You already know how much I love this! The contrast between the slightly feathery/blurred soft backing and the crisp clean verse and images is gorgeous! Again, absolutely wonderful work that I love!
Love Lisa xxxx