Followers

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Old Book Pages for my Moo....

What a fabulous theme going on over at Moo Mania...I happened to come across this blog this morning when I accidently deleted all the challenge blogs off of my blog. I decided after I remembered what I could of my deleted blogs to search for a few "different" ones and Moo Mania popped up.


For the folk that know me,they will know I enjoy working with small pieces and this challenge blog is just perfect for me...so I set too and made a "Moo" today. Such dinky things they are too, measuring 2.8cms x 7cms. Of course they can be added to other art work or creations,but for this one I wanted it to stand alone.
I covered my Moo with old book paper, a page torn out of a very old book I found in a junk shop, then I swiped it with gesso, once dry I smudged Broken China Distress ink over it, left it to dry for a while,then stamped some grasses for the back ground.The young couple is a stamp from Paperbag Studios and I stamped that on some cream paper, which I then coloured with water colour pencils. I used a random postmark stamp from my stash before adding the main image...finishing it off with a piece of raffia.
I am entering my "Moo" in to the challenge HERE

7 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Great job Sandie love it

chrissie said...

This is wonderful Sandie-nice to see you at Moos :) I usually join in there.

Love Chrissie x

Rosie said...

Wow, Sandie, this is fantastic. A wonderful little artwork.

Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & More

froebelsternchen said...

This looks fantastic!
Welcome to MOO MANIA CHALLENGE !
Thank you for sharing this beautiful little piece of ar with us!
xxx
Susi

Unknown said...

Hi Sandie, on the off chance of commenting twice, I think I might do this again, because I do believe the first time didn't go right. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comment on my mixed media layout. In meanwhile I did make the link to the challenge blog. At the time blogger wouldn't play nice and crashed on me a few times before I was done. So this one must have slipped by. Love your gorgeous tag! That bird is so sweet! Have a great Sunday, hugs Frea

maj. said...

Fabulous Moo!!!!!!

Rosmarie said...

Fabulous Thing! I adore!
Thanks for your beautiful comment about my valentin's sour cream boxes.
Rosi x