Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Two Tags....

I'm having a real problem with my sinus's at the moment, can't breathe properly and my eyes are streaming, not a thing I suffer with usually.
So rather than sit around I've done a bit of spring cleaning and then made a Tag for a challenge....only to find out afterwards that it was the wrong theme. Well I am blaming the blocked sinus's for that,it stopped the oxygen reaching my brain, so I couldn't think normally,lol
This Tag has a Music Theme...I love the image of the couple, so vintage and so romantic.



Now here is the correct Tag I  have made for the challenge...the theme is "Time"  I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do,being brain dead for the lack of oxygen, thanks to my sinus's...then as I looked through my stamps I found this Tulip Girl that I bought from a friend last year.
So I distressed the edge of the Tag with Mowed Lawn distress ink, stamped the girl and coloured her....adding a sentiment that I computer generated.


Thank you to all that drop by my blog and leave a comment,it means a lot...

1 comment:

Juliz Design Post said...

Gorgeous tags Sandie. Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs, Julie x