Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Christmas in July

Well that was the theme of a swap I signed up for....lol. Although when you think about it,most cardmakers are all ready creating their christmas cards, I no longer make cards...and I send out a lot less now as postage is rising all the time.
Anyway on to my Tag...as I said this one was made for a swap....


The remit was "to make a Tag, add fibres and embellishment" 
Most of my christmas stamps and papers are packed away, but I did manage to find some odd bits in scrap boxes, you know the box you keep on your desk/work bench to put stuff in to that's too good to throw away...I have many of these boxes as I am loathe to throw anything away,lol...


The batterries had died in my camera so I used my phone to take the pictures...quite good, but I just couldn't capture the glossy accents on the angel's hair and wings, nor the glitter dots that I also added to her gown. Although the glitter I added to the star looks fine.
Lets hope my swap partner likes it....

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful tag - love the layout, bling, elements - it's gorgeous xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I must have missed this one!
Lovely, lovely Tag, gorgeous Angel, loving the layering of different things...all comes together very well, good job we do keep those odds and ends, isn't it? Lol
Jan
X