Followers

Saturday, July 4, 2015

My Alphabet Tag

I do like joining in with the challenges over at Tagalong . Each week they have a different theme, that's a task in itself...it is amazing the themes they come up with too....
So this week the theme is Alphabet, a great theme so I went off and rummaged around for some stamps that would suit and  then made my Tag this evening.


I cut my Tag from some card that I had been using while playing with some acrylic paints a while ago...they sort of muddied but the colour was good,so let it dry and put on the shelf  to save for another day.
After cutting the tag,I used an alphabet stencil and pounced some colour through it...then to one side I stamped the alphabet over the stencilling.
I stamped the little girl and the clock separately, coloured them, then added them to the Tag...
So if you enjoy making Tags and you fancy a challenge, why not pop over and join in the fun.You can find the challenge here...

4 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely! I like the the colors you used. Wonderful layout of the stamps.

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Very sweet tag
Jan
X

Kay Wallace said...

Thanks for joining us at the Tag Along Challenge Blog, Sandie! You created a great tag for the "alphabet" challenge this week. Great background and color palette. Combined with the clock and schoolgirl image, it couldn't be more perfect!

junemac2 said...

Such a cutie. Love this one x