I coloured the dominoes with the alcohol inks, then stamped sections of my nautical stamp, also stamping along the edges.
I used spray and shine over both dominoes, which bought the colour of the inks up beautifully.
Using black card I folded ( concertina style) the card enough to hold all the images I wanted to use.
I then added all the images to both sides of the book pages
To finish the book I adhered the book to the dominoes, ensuring that there was enough ribbon for the ties.
I'm really happy at how my first Domino Book looked when it was finished....so I am eager to create more, maybe a bit more lavish,lol...the possibilities are endless.
So if you like altered art and fancy a challenge you can find July's challenge here at...