Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Be Still My Heart

I have been thinking that maybe my digital "Haunting" designs weren't really the right subject for the challenge over at Dream in Darkness.....compared to some of the stunning entries over there.
But I have decided to enter again this month with this design...


I do enjoy creating digitally, still not that good at it,but I am happy with my results.
This lady is a freebie vintage image and the background is from a photo that I have been given permission to use by a friend...
This is rapidly becoming one of my favourite pieces so far, I hope you like it.
You can find the challenge here at.....
                                 Dream in Darkness

5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

SO PRETTY!

My Side of Oz said...

Sandie, don't you dare stop entering with us! Your work is the definition of what we want and love! I have loved them all from the very first one but this one I must admit may be my all time fav or yours. It is sooooo hauntingly beautiful, it moves me deeply. Thank you so much for your support and sharing with us at Dream in Darkness this month and from the very beginning! hugs, Nan, CT

TangledBlueRose said...

Sandie this is fabulous! I love your haunting digitals and all your works :)
I am very happy you play with us at Dream in Darkness!~CT kim

Squiddy said...

Love the way the distressing deepens the emotion of the image.

Sari / Granne said...

Your entries are perfect for the challenge, I always enjoy looking your dark beautiful creations. So full of feelings. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness -challenge, hope to see you again.