Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Vintage Females

I have always loved the look and style of the vintage females..they had such elegance..so I decided to use that as this weeks theme over at  Go Tag Thursday.
Why not pop over for a lookie.
Here are my Tags in the hope they inspire you to enter the challenge


My first Tag was created using a downloaded image again some Paris backing paper..to embellish I added some hessian and lace, a small tag and label....and then distressed the edges using walnut stain distress ink



For the second Tag I used a PaperArtsy stamp, one I have had in my stash for well over a year. I more or less kept it in monochrome to give it more of a vintage effect..I love the 1948 postmark..I stamped and coloured that separately then added it to the tag...I distressed the edges using wild honey distress ink.
                      You can find this fun challenge here at
                                         Go Tag Thursday

No comments: