Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2017

A couple of "Star Tags"

It's Thursday..time for another challenge over at Go Tag Thursday.
The theme this week is Star /Stars



For my first Tag I used a stamp set from Artistic Outpost...First I created a background using Oxide inks and stamping film reels and stars over the tag. I found a film strip stamp, totally for got I owned that and stamped that with Stazon ink on some acetate. The baby and larger stars and sentiment were stamped on to some spare card and coloured...once dry I added them to my tag.



As with my first Tag I created the background with Oxide Inks..the taking different stamps I added the stars and hot air balloon.
The sentiment and Flying Man were stamped on spare card, coloured, cut then applied to the Tag....

So if you like making Tags and you enjoy a challenge do pay us a visit, we are here at 

No comments: