Followers

Monday, June 5, 2017

My Purple Album....

I decided to drag this fab album out from the depths of my craft stash...I remember ages ago I had bought several of these albums, each one different as in Life,Love,Home,Live....and after altering a few as gifts, the others somehow got buried when new stash arrived...you know how it is, lol.
So for my designer project for More Mixed Media this month I used one of the albums.
The theme as always is Anything Goes, so long as it is Mixed Media...there is a twist each month as in a colour and for this months challenge the colour is Purple


I had a lovely pad of backing papers in my stash,the colours ranging from deep purple to almost lilac..so this is what I used to cover the album pages.


On some white card I stamped then die cut the flowers...shaped them, distressed the edges with ink and then added a pretty pearly brad to each flower.
I cut a few leaves and then added them with the flowers to the album...to finish I cut and added some white and purple ribbon to the book rings and added some pearly gems to each page.
You can find the challenge here at
                                      More Mixed Media

3 comments:

chrissie said...

A wonderful album cover and so pretty in purple

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks great! I have one of those albums in my stash, must try to dig it out again! Hugs, Valerie

Jo - Jo's Scrap Shack said...

Hi Sandra! This word album is gorgeous!!! Those papers are so very pretty... and I was so excited to see that our DT color this month was purple because it's my favorite color! Love the way you did your flowers too! Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥