Followers

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Friendship Tag

I love this stamp and when I saw the theme over at Try It On Tuesday which is "Friendship" it was the perfect excuse to use it again.


I created the the tag using a piece of art card that I had used to try out some paints...I went over the Tag with some background stamps.
I layer up some hessian, cheesecloth and corrugated card, adhered it all to the tag then whipped around one end with some raffia.
I stamped and painted the image and mounted that on some scrap card that had been trimmed off from another project....to finish I added a few daisies.
You can find the challenge here at
Try It On Tuesday


7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, love the layers, and thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

This is so beautiful!
Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!
oxo Susi

Meggymay said...

It is a great stamp to use for our theme at Try it on Tuesdays. Its a fabulous tag, thank you for sharing it with us.
Yvonne

Joan said...

Fab tag, love your children stamp and the sentiment

Thanks for joining in at TioT challenge

Joan

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous tag Sandie, it's a great image, love the layering.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Anke said...

Wonderful tag, so lovely.

Marjut said...

Wonderful tag. Thank you for joining us at TioT.