Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2017

ooh la la..Paris

It's so nice being back in blogland, after being without my laptop for a while...I couldn't do the same things on my tablet, so just had to be patient while my computer guy worked his magic.
To be honest I thought I would lose a lot of my data and files etc, but he saved everything..however now I am searching as it has all been stored in different places, my photos files for crafting have been changed too.
I created a tag for the challenge over at Tag Tuesday the theme there is Paris


 I used backing paper for the background on my tag and then stamped the post mark on it, I also stamped the ooh la la script.
The couple is a fab stamp that I have had for ages..the stamp has part of a building in front of the lady, but I trimmed that away, I coloured her scarf and then added the image to the tag.
To finish I used cream lace and a metal flower embellishment.
You can join in with the challenge here at......
                                             Tag Tuesday

2 comments:

chrissie said...

Beautiful tag Sandie. Pleased you got things sorted out

Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, thanks so much for joining us at TT! Glad you have your laptop back! Hugs, Valerie