Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

A little bit of Frost.

It's silly o'clock for me here this morning, I'm not usually up very early, but my sleep pattern is all over the place again, thanks to Fibromyalgia..it's an absolute beast at times.
Tag Tuesday have just launched their fortnightly challenge  ( the last 2 weeks have just flown by )
The theme this time around is Winter Scenes and has been chosen by teamie Michele.


I used water colour paint to shade the sky, although the photo really doesn't show it that well. The bad weather here makes everything so dark, almost impossible to get a good light.
I stamped the trees twice by using the masking method, then I coloured the tree trunks and shaded the tufts of grass.
The sentiment was then stamped and once dry I went over with some stickles glitter glue to make it look a bit frosty.
To finish I distressed the edges of the tag with ink.
I hope you can pop along and join in with the challenge, you can find us here at
                                             TAG TUESDAY
.

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, love the line of trees. Hope you soon feel better and get some sleep! Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Love your tag Sandra. Know what you mean about the light. This time of the year is so dreary. I went out early this morning to take some photos and they got blown about everywhere lol. Hope your sleep settles down again soon.

Michele said...

this is beautiful. it is interesting you mention the dark dreariness of winter and yet your gorgeous scene is full of light! it is lovely. xo

WendyK said...

Beautiful tag, love those trees. Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs Wendy

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie. I feelz you on the fibro and sleep. I have it and have the same problems. Your tag is so very pretty, all the extra you put into it shows! xoxo