Followers

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Let's Celebrate

Tag Tuesday have their first challenge for 2020...and the theme, chosen by our newest design team member Pinky, is Celebrations.
Such a great theme as it covers such a wide variety of celebrations.
For my Tag I have used a little used stamp of mine, I just love the facial expressions,lol.


I decided to paint the images with water colour paints, although the photo doesn't really show the facial and hair colour as it should, poor lighting here on a cloudy day.
I added some glitter to the man's hat and the bobble on the lady's hat and then added the sentiment.
This so reminds me of going to a party a few years ago, when I didn't really want to go,but felt obliged to, needless to say I didn't stay long,lol.
Do pop over and join us if you can, we are here at...
Tag Tuesday

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag Sandie, those faces are really priceless! Hugs, Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag, love the image.

Michele said...

this tag is perfection! i love the faces and how you've put it all together with color and design, great fun! happy new year! there;s a package in the mail for you from me... xo

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love this, Sandie, what a gorgeous job on the coloring. I have this Lost Coast stamp and it's a fun one, xoxo

pinky said...

Wow Sandie what an amazing image you have used. Reminds me of the Christmas dinner lol. Brilliant tag!!