Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Black,White & Red

Listening to the radio this morning and the weather forecast has mentioned that it has been snowing about an hours drive from here..I couldn't believe it as I have the sun shining through my windows. It looks lovely outside to be honest, no sign of any snow here!
So this morning Tag Tuesday have just posted this fortnights challenge.The theme chosen by teamie Wendy is...Black, White and Red
I have kept my tag quite simple, a stamped image on a white tag, adding red for the mouth and edges of the tag.


 Please come on over and join in with the challenge, you can enter as many  times as you wish.
You can find us here at TAG TUESDAY

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic tag Sandie, love how you did the background. Hugs, Valerie

WendyK said...

Fabulous tag Sandie, love the face and the script on the background.
Hugs Wendy

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely tag, great stamps.

pinky said...

Wow Sandie, your tag is just amazing, so arty!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love her red lips on this pretty tag. That is weird about the snow, but where I live in Texas, it's like that. I wouldn't want to be the weatherman, lol. We have an old saying, Don't like the weather, then wait 15 minutes. It'll change. ;-) xoxo