Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Another "Sea" Tag

Good Morning from a not so sunny place in Devon, in the UK..still warm, but dull, the sun desperately trying to shine.
I was creating something for another blog where I am on the design team and my mind wandered off course for a while and I ended up making another Sea Tag for Tag Tuesday.


This sweet stamp is by Artistic Outpost/Our Daily Bread Designs and I have had it a while now.
How many of us remember listening the the "Sea" through the shells as a child...I know I do.
Hope you can find time to join us over at Tag Tuesday..there is still a week left, so plenty of time to join in.

6 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is beautiful.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag Sandie. Your weather sounds like ours, here. I used to listen to shells when I was a kid, and my grandkids loved listening, too. Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh Sandie, just now catching up and I am so saddened to hear of your daughter's passing. I will keep you in my prayers. It is heartening to see you continue to create. I hope it brings you some comfort. You and I have so many of the stamp faves. This is an excellent stamp choice for a tag. I even did one myself last year. If there's a week left, I will try one using an AO set I've not yet used -- Boardwalk or The Captain maybe. I've used the lighthouse in By the Sea but not with the people. I love both your tags for this challenge, great work as always. Take care of yourself, XOXOX

Michele said...

this stage is dreamy, so perfect! I'd better get going on my tag! xo

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful tag, and yes I certainly remember being shown by my mother how to listen to the sea in a shell. x

Jane Austin said...

Hi Sandra, I adore your tag, I have lots of lovely stamps, I must use them again soon. I am lucky enough to live next to the sea, so I always have an abundance of shells. This means that a lot of my art is 3D like my tag for the challenge. Thank you so much for visiting me.
🌴 Jane 🌴