Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Christmas in July????

Well, Pinky has really, well almost, caught me out with her theme at Tag Tuesday..but lucky for me I have a couple of Christmas Stamps in the drawer where I keep my Artistic Outpost Stamps.
I rarely make cards so most of my christmas stash is stacked away in the cupboard under the stairs. I really must sort through them one day..but not today though,lol.
So Christmas is the theme over at Tag Tuesday...any shape or style of tag and any medium you choose, so long as its a Tag.


My tag was die cut from some spare off cuts of paint splodged art paper, not that you can see much of it as I overlaid that with corrugated card that I gessoed. The image was stamped on spare card which I then added colour to, then layered the image up with bits of materials from my stash.
Do pop along and visit us if you can..we love to see your creations and of course leave some love on your blog...x

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, glad you had something to hand! Have a good week, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Really nice luv the layers.
Here is
MINE

Much love...

pinky said...

Oh wow Sandie you are such a TALENT!! This is absolutely beautiful. If I received this on a parcel it would definitely be the treasure rather than the gift!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Sandie this really is so beautiful, a little touch of vintage always speaks highly to me!! Stunning. Hugs Tracey xx

Kokopelli said...

Such a cute tag! It has a really nostalgic feeling to it.