Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Sea

Hello Everyone...due to a  recent bereavement I've not been blogging regularly, but now I am doing my best to keep crafting more regularly..time, it all takes time doesn't it.
So here is what I have bought for you today...my Sea themed tags for Tag Tuesday.
I love this theme, there is so much scope to create.
I am very fortunate to live close to the sea and whether it's calm or rough I do get a calmness from it, in the rough weather you can actually taste the saltiness from the sea..I love it.
My background of my first tag was created using distress inks using brushes.
The images are stamped from stamps by Crafty Individuals.


I used some stickles across the water and the area around the lady's legs to add sparkle to the water.


My 2nd tag was created using oxide inks on the background, them using this fab stamp from Impression Obsession. I stamped the shells on some off cut card from the card I  made the tag from, then added stickles to give the shells highlights.

I hope you will come and join us here at TAG TUESDAY with this fortnights challenge..I shall look forward to seeing you and visiting your blogs....x

No comments: