Followers

Monday, February 15, 2021

Sweet Cherub

 Another challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art started yesterday. This week the theme is Cherubs and was chosen by Amy.

 I had a few ideas, none of which worked because the stamp I have of a Cherub is to small for the postcard which must measure 4"x 6".

Then I remembered I had some Scraps and was sure I had some Cherub images in that folder, I did, but only the one design, in two sizes...so I had to go with the larger one for my postcard.

I found some sheets of card that I had designed for another project, but never used, so I cut my postcard from that.

A bit wrinkly, ( like myself ) but solid and lots of layers of paper, paints and texture.



I stamped a few images on my postcard and then added my Cherub.
 I think he deserved a crown, so gave him one.
Do pop along and join us if you can, just click on the link below.
                                      SUNDAY POSTCARD ART



4 comments:

Deann said...

A darling postcard, love all the bright colors and great details...have a wonderful week.

peggy gatto said...

A very thoughtful little guy!!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely. Fantastic cherub.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie, still catching up here. I really love this 4x6! The lavender embossed area is very eye-catching! xoxo