Followers

Friday, February 5, 2021

The colour option is Red.

 Time again for another challenge over at More Mixed Media

You can create anything you wish, so long as it is  mixed media and as always with our challenges there is an optional colour twist, this month the colour is Red.

For my design team project I made 3 Circle Atcs..I do enjoy making this small pieces and will probably used them for a new header for my blog.

My friend recently gave me a bag of stamps, rubber as well as acrylic and in amongst them were some new wooden stamps of Vintage Ladies, also stamps that were ideal to create backgrounds.

I stamped each of the Circle Atcs with the vintage lady stamps and added colour to each image.


I then stamped the ladies again on some spare paper and then cut them out. I overlaid those images over the images on the Atc and added the background stamping ( masking )


To finish the Atcs I stamped the word's on some spare card, trimmed them and distressed the edges with ink and added them to each piece.
Once the glue was dry I sprayed each atc with a sealer, although the shine doesn't show much in the photos.
I do hope you can join us for out challenge this month, there is a prize of some gorgeous papers for the Winner and of course a Winner's Badge, as well as Dt favs etc, so do pop over for a look.
You can find us here at.....MORE MIXED MEDIA


1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

WOWzers Sandie, LOVE the red and as soon as they caught my eye I had to read to see if you masked and you did. They are fab! Thanks for the remind to seal the coins. Pulled some wooden and chipboard ones out to make valentine decs for my little tree. Pray I can actually get them done in a week, haha. Take care xoxo