Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Bridal Bouquet...I tried!!!!

 Morning All, well what a job I had, over at Sunday Postcard Art, Peggy chose the theme of Bridal Bouquets. Now I have never created anything related to weddings before, so this was a real challenge.lol.



Thanks to some backing papers that I stamped over, and a Tim Holtz paper dolls image of a bride & groom I managed well up until the "Bouquet "

This wasn't what I had in my minds eye for the bridal bouquet, pretty flowers trimmed to more or less fit, it just doesn't look right, even dotting around the flowers with some glossy accents didn't exactly make the bouquet "pop"

Sorry Peggy, my postcard is no match for your fabulous postcard, I did my best,lol.

The challenge is here at Sunday Postcard Art.

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Vintage postcard and image -you managed perfectly with the bridal bouquet.
Carol x

peggy gatto said...

You did a fabulous and charming card!!! Thanks for playing!

peggy gatto said...

need to comment again, cause I love this card!!!!!!!!