Followers

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Circles

 Good Morning Everyone, hope you are all keeping cool in this heatwave!

Just popped in the share my tag with you, that I created for Wendy's theme over at Tag Tuesday

The theme is Circles and I created my tag using watercolour card,acrylic paints and stamps.

A slightly different grungy style for me, I love the effects on the background.



There is still a week left for this fun challenge, do drop by and play along if you can.

You can find us here at Tag Tuesday


3 comments:

WendyK said...

What a fabulous tag Sandie, love all the different elements and colours. Thank you, hugs Wendy

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous grungy tag and background,love the image.
Carol x

pinky said...

Your tag is so gorgeous Sandie, adorable image and perfect take on the theme.