Followers

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Hot Colours...

 Hello Everyone, time again for another challenge over at Tag Tuesday and the theme this time around was chosen by teamie Pinky.

So think reds, oranges, yellows and in my case Hot Pink!


My tag is made from water colour paper, very thick. I used distress inks for the background and a bubble stamp, then I added red dots in some of the bubbles. I also added some glossy accents to some of the  bubbles, but the photo hasn't picked them all up, just a few near the top right are showing.

I've added an extra hot colour, hot pink for the sentiment.

Do pop over and join in with the challenge, remember your tag can be any medium, but must be in the form of a tag.

You can find us here at Tag Tuesday.

5 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Wow a happy tag by words and image

much❤love

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and background,love the Vintage couple and hot colours
Carol x

pinky said...

Oh I LOVE your hot pink Sandie!!! This tag is absolutely gorgeous!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, love the hot colours and beautiful image! Hope you are doing well, hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

this is so beautiful with the bright, hot colors! well done! xo