Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Another Flower Tag

 As promised, here is my 2nd Spring Flower Tag for Tag Tuesday

This time, again another freebie stamp from my friend, I have chosen a Hyacinth as my spring flower.

I remember my children growing these flowers they were fascinated at the time that out of one bulb a beautiful smelling flower would grow, the perfume would fill a room. A few times the children actually had 2 to 3 hyacinths from one bulb!


Sorry for such a blue tinge, the tag is actually white, the lighting wasn't great the day I took the photo, grey and overcast.

There are a few more days left in the challenge if you want to play along at Tag Tuesday xx

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag,love the beautiful hyacinthand doodled borders,for one flower they can certainly fill the room with perfume. That is one of my bug bares you have white card and the pic is blue???We have three windows in our long front room and every window takes a different pic with the colours-drives me mad lol.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fabulous, Sandie. Hyacynths are among my very fave flowers, the perfume is heavenly. We always had a contest at primary school. We were given bubs, and planted them, and the best ones got golden stars in spring - happy times! Hugs, Valerie
Hope you are keeping well!