Followers

Monday, April 22, 2024

Bugs Tag

 Do you get days where you are constantly on the go, but achieve very little, well today is one of those days for me, lol.

My crafting, after todays housework, just isn't going well, so I have had to step away from it for now.

As you know I am hosting the Anything Goes theme over at Tag Tuesday, there is still another week left if you want to play along.

I made several tags for this theme and this is my third tag I wanted to share with you.



All images and the sentiment (except the script ) are by Lemon Creations, the tag was cut from watercolour card that I splattered some pink paints over. The bug image is actually from a A5 sheet that Asia from Lemon Creation put in as a freebie with my order and was pre coloured, the colours married up really well.

Do pop over and join us if you can here at TAG TUESDAY.

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and background colour,love the Bee.
Carol x

pinky said...

Wow Sandie this tag is absolutely stunning. The colours are so appealing and that big bee is amazing!