Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Spring Flowers

 Sorry to say the weather here at the moment isn't very Spring like, wet and windy, a lot cooler too.

Personally I hate the rain, this winter we have had so much, everywhere you go the ground is sodden,

Anyway enough about the weather, lets get on with the challenge over at Tag Tuesday. Our lovely Valerie ( boss lady ) after being in hospital for weeks, is now home and has chosen the theme this time around.

Spring Flowers, so I have made 2 tags, one I will post later.

This is my Crocus Tag, a pretty stamp, given to me by a friend who had a sheet of stamps she had with her craft magazine. I never say no when she offers me little stamps like this, as they do come in handy.



The tag base is watercolour card that was an offcut from another project, I rarely throw pieces like this away, lol. The background stamp is from Lemon Creation.

Do pop over and join us if you can, we are here at Tag Tuesday xx

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and stamps,love the watercolour background too.I have never known sooooo much rain but today we have lots of wind but warm and sunny.Got all my washing dry in double quick time lol.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag and love the colours. My kitchen would not be so full if I had learnt to throw things away! Enjoy your weekend, hugs!

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Sandra, just popping back to say thank you for your comments and yes they are Tracy Evans stamps.
Carol x

Michele said...

this is very pretty Sandie! xo