Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

As Time Goes By....



As Time Goes By.....the name of an old song, but also the name for my Tag. This is my design team piece for the new challenge that started today over at   http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/
The theme is "Time" I wanted to do something slightly different from the obvious so out came one of my favourite stamp sets from Oxford Impressions. These are from the film Casablanca and fitted the theme perfectly.
Do pop over to have a look at the challenge, as always it's an anything goes blog (so long as you stay in theme) and as always there is a prize for the winner...a lovely Paperartsy stamp.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

This is fab Sandie! Love that you have taken a different angle to the rest of us, colours, layout and stamps are great! xx

Zoe said...

I know I say it time and time again, but your style is fantastic, I so admire it, another sensational design xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colours and the stamp.

Moira xxx

Crafty Lark said...

Waw, I love this tag Sandie. It is gorgeous. xx Flora