Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Songbird Twinchie...


Phew,is summer usually this hot...I'm rapidly melting here, for some one who loves the cooler months,this is is almost unbearable to me. I've stayed indoors ,fans are all on and did a spot of crafting. Got my youngest grandson here and he was busy stripping down an old TV and radio for bits to pop in my tub,I use them for altered art.
So on to my little Songbird Twinchie...this is for the challenge over at   http://twinchieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/   and the theme is Music. I have used white board and adhered some music paper to it,distressed the edges with ink. Then I stamped the songbird, which I coloured and then added the people ( which came off a sheet of backing papers, again I coloured with distress inks ) I am pleased with the way it looks.

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh I'm loving this Twinchie Sandie! So original and unique. Thank you for joining in Twinchies challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

catherine said...

This looks brilliant Sandie. I have been looking to have a go at one of these as I have never made one! You are inspiring me to make the move. Just brilliant
x catherine

chrissie said...

Wonderful Twinchie Sandie and great idea to take an old TV to bits for the parts.

Love Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

Lovely xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Love, love, love this Twinchie Sandie, the vintage feel is fab. Thank you for entering the Challenge and good luck. Hugs, Pauline, DT xxx