Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Fortune Teller....



Well, here we are at the start of another week...and I am here to share my Dt piece with you.The new challenge is all set over at    http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.co.uk/   and the theme is "Anything Goes"
 I have used a wooden stamp block, after removing the stamp, my besties partner cleaned the wood up for me. I painted the block to seal it then covered it in paper that I stamped with the script stamps from this fabulous set of stamps  from Artistic Outpost. I then stamped the fortune teller and the fortunes on separate card that I coloured with distress ink. For the top I just cut some card in a shape to suit then inked it and glued it in place,adding a star. The feet are little cotton reels,again coloured in distress ink and glued in place.To finish I added a few pearls to the fortune tellers headdress...
I am also entering this piece in to the challenge over at   http://artisticoutpost.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/artistic-outpost-july-referral-program.html   and is my second entry in to their challenge.
Thank you to all that drop by my blog, it's always lovely to know that you visit...

11 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

What a great idea gorgeous xxxx

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Beautiful Sandie ..... You always have the most gorgeous and unusual stamps xxx love the pearls on it too xxxx
Tina xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Another imaginative idea. You rock hun. So pleased you are an eclectic girlie xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

beautiful.!!

Zoe said...

Oh wow! This is fantastic, love it, such attention to detail, love the pearls on her headdress xx

Kelly D said...

Fantastic tag, love the backing you have used.
Hugs
Kelly - EE Teamie
xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful Sandie, love the colour and the background and image are stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and another lovely stamp. lol.

Moira xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very creative and such lovely colours too - fabulous work of art :)

Claire Dale said...

Very imaginative!! Love the colours you have used too!
Claire xx

Patricia said...

Now that is neat. Love the bling & pearls. Classic image.