Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Let the Music Play...


I've had this lovely image in my stash for a couple of years, I actually found him when I was looking for something else. He was just perfect for the Twinchie  ( 2"x 2" ) challenge over  here.....http://twinchieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/3-music-lyrics.html.....
The backing paper is by Papermania, well I think it is and the words I cut from a child's story book ( picked up a bundle in the charity shop a while ago ) To finished I distressed the edges with Bundled Sage ink.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh wow, just when I think you can't get any better another wonderfully original Sandie piece comes along, love it, thank you for joining in Twinchies challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

May said...

Simply Gorgeous, Love this beautiful image.. Perfect Twinchie...Love it!! Hugs May x x x

chrissie said...

Wonderful image and so good that the right time came along to use him on this great twinchie

Love Chrissie xx