Followers

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Music to my Ears....


I was over the moon this week when I found I had won the Twinchie challenge for last month, it's not often I actually win anything...so I'm looking for forward to my prize of ribbons arriving...I was able to choose the colours too.
So I have entered the July challenge, the theme is Music and this is my take on the theme. I have used part of a stamp for the image on some card that I made using spray paints.
The challenge can be found over here.....http://twinchieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/....

8 comments:

Bev Tonks said...

An absolutely gorgeous Twinchie Sandie, & congratulations on your win x x Bev x x

chrissie said...

This is a beautiful twinchie Sandie.

Congrats on your win.

Love Chrissie x

Zoe said...

This is beautiful Sandie, I love the fact you've not used the obvious! Love the colours too xx thanks for joining in twinchies challenge, Zoe DT xxx

catherine said...

Congratulations on your win Sandie. This is another fabulous piece and such great colours
x catherine

lady jasmine crafts said...

Congrats hun love this twitchie xxx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful twinchies, love the colours and the sentiment stamp.

Sylv xx

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely stunning twinchie. I love the sentiment and layout.

Barbara said...

What a gorgeous little creation, Sandie, absolutely fab xx (love that sentiment stamp)