Followers

Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Couple of Tags

This weeks challenge is underway over at Go Tag Thursday....and the theme is Anything Goes.
So if you enjoy making Tags..any medium is acceptable, then do pop over and join in.

                                               Tag One


I have made 2 tags..one that is stamped on card that was coloured using oxide distress inks and then sprayed with seal and shine.
I love the oxide inks,but I do find their colour to be a lacks lustre, in some cases that's absolutely fine, but in this instance I wanted a brighter look.
As I had some fairy images on my work bench I added one to my Tag....

                                           Tag Two


My 2nd Tag was created from mount board that I had applied acrylic paints to. When the paint was dry I stamped the main image and then built the tag up using some small background stamps.
I sprayed the tag with seal and shine which really enhances the paints and inks..makes them so much brighter with a bit of a sheen to them.
To finish I added the chain and key...

I am entering Tag Two in to the challenge over at


4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Both fabulous Tags, super stamps and love the addition of the chain and Key. Thank you for joining the challenge and sharing with us over at That's Crafty. Best Wishes Tracey.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags! Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

You certainly created magic on both of these tags Sandie

Love Chrissie xx

Rika said...

These are beautiful!