Followers

Sunday, August 27, 2017

In my Garden

Guess what I have made...a card. Well I have this super Garden stamp that I just had to use for the challenge over at TIOT ( Try it on Tuesday )
Their theme this time around is In my Garden.


I made a topper for the card using this fab little stamp by Crafty Individuals...then added the silver word tab.
I just love the sentiment under the man's chair....


I matted and layered the base card and added some garden string and a silver watering card....


Then I added the topper to finish the card....
This card is for the challenge at TIOT ( Try it on Tuesday )

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, very stylish. Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

It is a very beautiful card, the darden scene is lovely. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Mrs.B said...

A great card Sandie and I love your take on our garden theme.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x