Followers

Monday, August 28, 2017

Back to School Tag

I do like to enter the challenges over at 
Tag Tuesday whenever time allows.
This fortnight their them is "Back To School"....after a rummage in my stash the most I would come up with was a few school documents which I cut out from some backing papers.


The stamp of the little girl is one I picked up in a craft shop sale, I can't remember the maker, but the way she is dressed I thought she would make the perfect school girl...so I painted her in green and yellow so it looks like a school uniform...
The back to school was stamped using small alphabet stamps.
You can find the challenge at Tag Tuesday HERE

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, thanks so much for joining us at TT, much appreciated! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, thanks so much for joining us at TT, much appreciated! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

Fabulous tag - love the little girl!!

chrissie said...

A really terrific tag with lots of old school things

Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Michele said...

beautifully done, your little student is cute as a button. thank you for linking up at tag tuesday! xo