Followers

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Famous Building Postcard

Do you ever have "one of those days"..well I've had one today...everything I had planned to do didn't happen for one reason or another..I got a tad irritable and decided to shut myself away in my garage and crafted for most of the day....and that resulted in me getting some projects finished and some others started...
So here we are with my Postcard for Sunday Postcard Art


 The theme this week was chosen by Rein and she chose Famous Buildings.
My first choice was to create my postcard using stamps of Big Ben, but you know when you can't get a theme flowing, so I decided to change it and rummaged through my stamps, eventually I settled with the Eiffel Tower in France....it really is an amazing piece of architecture.
The background of my postcard was built up using inks, paints and stamped images. I stamped the tower, then the postcard script and postmark.
The couple is also a stamp and I coloured in the lady's scarf just to highlight it a bit.
You can find the challenge here at
Sunday Postcard Art

I am also entering my postcard in to the challenge at Try it on Tuesday 
Their theme is Postcards

9 comments:

chrissie said...

This is amazing Sandra and would be great for our postcard challenge at a Try it on Tuesday as well..

Love Chrissie xx

Cindy McMath said...

This is so pretty! Lovely way to capture the spiriit of Paris.

Rika said...

Bonjour!
I love your Paris Postcard!

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!
oxo Susi
Happy new week!

Marjut said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

indybev said...


Wonderful stamping. A great Paris postcard!

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful postcard, fantastic images, Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! This is Paris for sure! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous collection of images making up this wonderful postcard.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x