Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Tick Tock Clock Tag.

Hello..do you know that Go Tag Thursday have a challenge that has just started...it used to be a weekly challenge, but has now gone fortnightly...
The theme for this challenge is Clocks or Watches and here are my Tags....

            For my first Tag I have used an MDF one from
                                       Fernli Designs 


I gessoed the Tag and then dabbed it with alcohol inks, then stamped with a stamp by Paperartsy.
On some scrap  card that had already been coloured with Oxide inks, I stamped the set of wings by Visible Image..then cut them out and added them to my Tag.
I then added the watch and chain.


I covered this Tag in some backing paper from my stash and on some plain white card I stamped the image twice, which are all on the one stamp, Urban Stamp by Papermania.
I lightly coloured all the images and then cut them out. I added a torn strip of paper with clocks on and added that under the image of the boy before adding all the clocks.
To finish I cut the centres of the binoculars out and coloured the rims, then added them to the tag.
Do pop over and check out Go Tag Thursday...you can find it HERE

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, and good to hear that it will be bi-weekly, great idea! Hugs, Valerie